Friday, October 22, 2010

- simply write -


what a sleepy noon~why i still feeling bored even i got stuff to do?maybe i be weary of this job..general clerk?not suit me at all..its just kind of stuffy job!but u know what is motivating me?is money~haha! $_$ work for money~for money~

how are u at there?everything going smoothly with u?i hope u will be fine in everything!wish u luck..oh ya~i am very sorry to hear a bad news form u on that day..RIP for your friend..

the weather in m'sia is freaking hot recently!i know i need to used to it..but but but..its really hard without air-con!gosh~what season in Taiwan now?my friend told me Australia is damn cold at night now~haha!!my NZ friend told me the weather over there is just change extremely always..for example -> sunny at 9am then windy at 9.30am..what a scary weather!but i still wish to go over there someday~yappiee =P

i found that one of my friend intend to go for Bungy jump~oh gosh!i am so excited to know that~cause less friends are dare and intend to play that!i really wish i could go for it someday~hehe^^ thats still not available in m'sia right?so bad..the only way is save money and play in oversea!hahaha =D wish my dream comes true~

i will attend my uncle & aunty's wedding dinner tomorrow~can't wait for it!do u know why?it is because i will be wearing skirt and contact lens tomorrow~woahh~long time didn't wear those things!nervous..nervous..@_@i wish i can be pretty tomorrow night~hehe..my friends ask me must take photos and let them see then i answered if i feel myself is ok for photo shooting sure i will take,if not..haha!!impossible to see any one of my picture tomorrow!LOL..i know what they are thinking about..they just want to see my face without wearing spectacles!

don't know why..i easy to get tired lately..is it my body facing some health problems?oh no~can't imagine!it's horrible..my friends said i am undernutrition~wahaha~and u know,i am not dare to tell this to my family members..sure they will ask me to take nutrient-rich food everyday~

W,i am bothering to choose course and private uni ar~don't know what course suit me well T_T i intend to take PR in Taylors..other than that?hmm..i got no idea~help~sos~

i am moody these few days =( sometimes crying in the middle of the night..i think i am going to be crazy~no no no~i don't want to be like this anymore!i want smile always hang on my face~let's smile ^~^
anyway,have a great and nice day ahead~yoohoo~

**~love ya~**

No comments:

Post a Comment